Release date: Sep 12, 2023
- Ack-based retention policy is now available for the Open-source as well.
- Graph overview improvements (cloud-only).
- Dashboard performance improvements.
- "Code examples" is transformed into "Code generator".
- Key-based partitions. More about it here.
- SDK updates! Node.js SDK (1.1.4) Go SDK (1.1.3) Python SDK (1.1.3) .Net SDK (0.3.3)
Please make sure to upgrade your SDKs. This is a mandatory requirement for clients when upgrading to this version
- In rare situations, pod restart in a cluster mode could lead to a cluster crash - fixed
- Consumer issues with
- When storage capacity reaches 100%, Memphis GUI becomes unresponsive till cleaned up by at least 10%
- Slower client connection establishment when connecting through localhost in a K8S environment (port-forward)