Comment on page
Release date: 8.8.2023
- Inactive producers/consumers garbage collection: dynamic and configurable through the environment configuration.
- Ability to resend all the Dead-letter messages at once through the web console.
- Produce messages through the web console.
- Node.js SDK (1.1.1) Go SDK (1.1.1) Python SDK (1.1.1) .Net SDK (0.3.0)
Please make sure to upgrade your SDKs!. This is a mandatory requirement for clients when upgrading to this version
- In very rare situations pod restart in a cluster mode could lead to a cluster crash - fixed
- Consumer issues with
startConsumeFromSeqoption - fixed
- When storage capacity reaches 100%, Memphis GUI becomes unresponsive till cleaned up by at least 10%
- Slower client connection establishment when connecting through localhost in a K8S environment (port-forward)
Last modified 3mo ago