Comment on page
Release date: 10.7.2023
- Storage tiering now supports any S3 V2 protocol-compatible vendor, including GCP Cloud storage, MinIO, Dell ECS, and Digitalocean object storage.
- Client reconnection performance improvements.
- Manual addition of Memphis credentials values within the helm
- Self-managed K8s secrets with all Memphis credentials can be supplied during helm installation instead of randomly regenerated secrets. To enable self-creation of credentials.
- Client libs updates: Node.js SDK (1.0.7) Go SDK (1.0.4) Python SDK (1.0.5) .NET SDK(0.2.1)
- DLS messages are not cleaned up on station removal - fixed
- Critical bug: Cluster crash when rebooting a broker - fixed
- "Message journey" causes UI crash - fixed
- When storage capacity reaches 100%, Memphis GUI becomes unresponsive till cleaned up by at least 10%
- Slower connection establishment with the broker when connecting through localhost (port forward)
Last modified 4mo ago