Comment on page
v0.4.3 - beta
Release date: January 6th, 2023
Please make sure your SDKs are updated to the latest version to enjoy new features
- REST (HTTP proxy) logs are now exposed in the logs section.
- Cluster configuration. Shape your cluster configuration directly from Memphis GUI.
- Attach schema to a station using the SDKs.
- HTTP proxy. Generate access tokens with a dynamic expiration time.
- Ability to filter system logs by type.
- Improved broker memory utilization.
- Improved real-time GUI rendering.
- Broker performance improvements.
- Node.js SDK (0.4.8)
- Go SDK (0.1.8)
- Python SDK (0.2.7)
- Air-gapped environments - Broken links in the GUI might appear - fixed.
- When sending messages to a deleted station via the HTTP proxy, an error returned “Memphis: no responders available for request” - fixed
- Async produce didn’t work in Python SDK - fixed
- Authentication - Application-type users connect with Memphis (via the SDKs) using a connection token. For now, this token is constant and randomly generated per Memphis deployment.
- While using an older SDK version, an error message appears on the station overview page saying “Error while getting notified about a poison message: Missing mandatory message headers.”
- When storage capacity reaches 100%, Memphis GUI becomes unresponsive till cleaned up by at least 10%.
- Stations/producers/consumers might appear without the user who created them.
- Resending/dropping a great amount of dead-letter messages can significantly take time.
- RAFT-related logs content is being trimmed.
Last modified 10mo ago