v0.4.5 - beta
Release date: 21 February 2023
Upgrade procedure for production users (Kubernetes deployments)
Please make sure your SDKs are updated to the latest version to enjoy new features
- Tiered storage - second storage class for out-of-retention messages to enable a better cost-efficient and longer message retention.
- Station name length increased to 128 characters.
- Throughput visualization has improved.
http proxyRenamed to
rest gatewayto make the comoponent more understandable for new users.
- Ability to produce message without creating an explicit producer object (Available in Go/Python/Node.js SDKs)
- Broker performance improvements.
- Node.js SDK (0.5.1) Go SDK (0.2.1) Python SDK (0.3.2)
- Authentication - Application-type users connect with Memphis (via the SDKs) using a connection token. For now, this token is constant and randomly generated per Memphis deployment.
- While using an older SDK version, an error message appears on the station overview page saying, “Error while getting notified about a poison message: Missing mandatory message headers.”
- When storage capacity reaches 100%, Memphis GUI becomes unresponsive till cleaned up by at least 10%.
- Resending/dropping a great amount of dead-letter messages can significantly take time.