v0.1.0 - beta
Release date: April 15th, 2022
- Users management
- Node.js SDK
- Consumers group
- Cluster mode
- K8S deployment via Helm
- Docker deployment via Docker Compose
- Only users from type applications can connect with Memphis (SDK connection).
- Authentication - users from type applications connect with Memphis (via the SDKs) using a connection token. For now, this token is constant per Memphis environment.
- System logs are not persistent.
- Zombie resources (connections/producers/consumers) caused by downtime of an application connected to Memphis / downtime of Memphis during an active connection with an application.
- Producers/consumers connected to a Station that has been deleted are not getting disconnected automatically