v0.4.4 - beta
Release date: January 30th, 2023
Please make sure your SDKs are updated to the latest version to enjoy new features
- Real-time cluster resources monitoring, including CPU, memory, storage, and throughput.
- Station indicator of whether there are active producers/consumers.
- Establish a secured client connection over TLS.
- SDKs have the ability to pass
context objectsto the consumer
- Consume messages from a specific sequence number (offset).
- Get the message sequence number.
- Python SDK clients can produce messages as a
- Node.js SDK clients can produce messages as a
- Node.js SDK users can produce headers as a
- Broker performance improvements.
- Node.js SDK (0.4.9)
- Go SDK (0.2.0)
- Python SDK (0.2.9)
- Stations/producers/consumers might appear without the user who created them.
- RAFT-related logs content is being trimmed.
- The "Total messages" counter was sometimes wrong on the UI main overview page.
- Node.js SDK - consumers got messages in a broken format.
- Stations with dead-letter messages appeared with a wrong indication of "There are no dead-letter messages"
- Authentication - Application-type users connect with Memphis (via the SDKs) using a connection token. For now, this token is constant and randomly generated per Memphis deployment.
- While using an older SDK version, an error message appears on the station overview page saying, “Error while getting notified about a poison message: Missing mandatory message headers.”
- When storage capacity reaches 100%, Memphis GUI becomes unresponsive till cleaned up by at least 10%.
- Resending/dropping a great amount of dead-letter messages can significantly take time.