Comment on page
Release date: 31.5.2023
helm repo add memphis https://k8s.memphis.dev/charts/ --force-update &&
helm install --set memphis.image="memphisos/memphis:stable" memphis memphis/memphis --create-namespace --namespace memphis --wait
curl -s https://memphisdev.github.io/memphis-docker/docker-compose.yml -o docker-compose.yml && docker compose -f docker-compose.yml -p memphis up
- Tiered storage improvements, including AWS SDK V2, to support broader compatible object storage such as MinIO, Cloud storage, DigitalOcean spaces, and more. Thanks, @Bastiaan Schaap, for the fantastic contribution.
- Integration keys encryption.
- Python SDK users can now produce a
dictobject to a station with an enforced protobuf schema.
- Go SDK - prefetch has been added. Prefetching optimization to improve throughput. Before returning a set of records to the user in consume(), the consumer will initiate the next round of fetches in order to pipeline the fetching overhead and message processing. More here. Thanks, @Dev Pahuja, for the contribution!
- Performance improvements.
- GUI loading improvements.
- Client libs updates: Node.js SDK (1.0.5) Go SDK (1.0.2) Python SDK (1.0.2) .NET SDK(0.1.1)
- Atomicity issues of unacked messages while being routed to the DLS (dead-letter) were lost in some edge cases - fixed
msgIDstructure was missing a validation - fixed
- GUI shows a corrupted message payload when the encoding is different from utf8 - fixed
- When storage capacity reaches 100%, Memphis GUI becomes unresponsive till cleaned up by at least 10%.
- DLS messages are not cleaned up on station removal.
- Slower connection establishment with the broker when connecting through localhost.
- Critical bug: Cluster crash when rebooting a broker.
Last modified 4mo ago