Comment on page
What is Memphis.dev? The challenges it solves and how
When your application demands a message broker or queue, embarking on this journey will entail:
- 1.Constructing a dead-letter queue while implementing observability and a retry system.
- 2.Establishing a scalable infrastructure.
- 3.Crafting client wrappers for integration.
- 4.Tagging events for multi-tenancy.
- 5.Enforcing schemas and handling transformations.
- 6.Addressing back pressure, whether on the client or queue side.
- 7.Configuring monitoring and real-time alerts.
- 8.Developing a cloud-agnostic solution.
- 9.Aligning configurations between the production and development environments.
- 10.Devoting weeks and months to mastering the intricacies via archived documentation, ebooks, and courses.
- 11.Bringing your developers on board.
And the list continues...
Memphis.dev is more than a broker. It's a new streaming stack.
Memphis.dev is a highly scalable event streaming and processing engine. Before Memphis came along, handling ingestion and processing of events on a large scale took months to adopt and was a capability reserved for the top 20% of mega-companies. Now, Memphis opens the door for the other 80% to unleash their event and data streaming superpowers quickly, easily, and with great cost-effectiveness.
Station (=Topic) overview
Graph-based system overview
- 1.Memphis Broker: A distributed engine that serves as the primary storage layer for produced events and data.
- 2.Memphis Schemaverse: An integrated schema management and enforcement tool within Memphis, assisting users in enhancing data quality and preventing disruptions upstream.
- 3.Memphis Functions: A developer-centric, serverless stream processing feature for real-time event transformation and enrichment.
- 4.Memphis Connect: A modular framework designed to facilitate rapid data extraction and transfer between various sources and destinations.
- 1.Rock-Solid Reliability - Our queues and brokers are the backbone of today's applications, ensuring they are as available and stable as can be.
- 2.Blazing Performance and Efficiency - We deliver top-notch performance without guzzling up your resources.
- 3.Developer-Friendly - Memphis.dev makes development lightning-fast, getting your creations into production in no time.
- 4.Crystal-Clear Insight - Boost your observability with seamless integrations into third-party monitoring tools, real-time notifications, stream lineage, and slash troubleshooting time.
- 1.Handling Background Tasks
- 2.Real-Time Data Pipelines
- 3.Collecting Data
- 4.Asynchronous Communication for Microservices
- 5.Task Queues
- 6.Distributing Messages to Multiple Targets
- 7.Ingesting Grafana Loki Logs
- 8.Streaming Video Frames
Last modified 8d ago