On this page, you can see all factory stations with their corresponding details
RabbitMQ has queues, Kafka has topics, and Memphis has stations.
In its simplest form, a station provides a powerful yet easy-to-use messaging queue for apps.
Its true power lies in offloading the business logic from the producers and consumers and embedding it inside the station.
Instead of endless amounts of producers, consumers, orchestrations, manual scaling, and scattered monitoring - just create a station.
To create a new station, click "Create new station".
A modal will appear with customization options.
All the required information for a specific station is presented here.
Press the SDK button to display the station's connection details.
- Language - The user can change the SDK details per their desired language (for now, Memphis supports Node.js).
- Installation - Before the user can use the SDK, they must install Memphis.
- Code Example - The example demonstrates how to connect Memphis and create a factory, station, consumer, and producer.
- In this section, Memphis provides data-level observability to the messages within a station
- The right and left panels show lists of producers and consumers.
- The center panel represents the last 100 messages that are currently stored in the station.