Comment on page
Release date: Nov 6, 2023
- 4.Maintain audit logs for third-party integrations.
- 5.Receive alerts for malfunctioning third-party integrations.
- 6.Schemaverse: Consumers automatically deserialize messages based on the registered schema.
- 7.New SDK versions: Node.js SDK (1.1.5), Go SDK (1.1.4), Python SDK (1.1.4), and .Net SDK (0.5.0).
Please make sure to upgrade your SDKs. This is a mandatory requirement for clients when upgrading to this version
- 1.Re-creating a deleted user - fixed.
- 2.When no messages were available to fetch, the REST Gateway now returns a 400 status code as expected.
- 3.Messages not consistently reaching the Dead-Letter Station (DLS) in the event of a schema failure - fixed.
- 4.The problem where producers and consumers would occasionally incorrectly appear as disconnected when they were actually connected - fixed.
- 1.The Stations page and main dashboard occasionally fail to display all stations.
- 2.Connection-token-based authentication for the broker is currently non-functional.
- 3.After connecting a new integration it might appear that there is an issue with the integration, this indication disappear after a few minutes
- 4.When storage capacity reaches 100%, the Memphis GUI becomes unresponsive until it's cleared by at least 10%.
- 5.Connection establishment with the broker experiences delays when connecting through localhost (port forwarding).
Last modified 24d ago